SSPI SEC_E_WRONG_PRINCIPAL with bad SPN
With SSPI, I am trying to connect my win7 to a win2008-r2 domain controller.
Win7 connects to DC without any problem.
So, on the domain controller, I create a new SPN
C:\> setspn -A test/value vmlab-wdc01
I am checking a new entry
C:\setspn -l vmlab-wdc01 Registered ServicePrincipalNames for CN=VMLAB-WDC01,OU=Domain Controllers,DC=vmlab,DC=local: test/value ldap/vmlab-wdc01.vmlab.local/ForestDnsZones.vmlab.local ldap/vmlab-wdc01.vmlab.local/DomainDnsZones.vmlab.local TERMSRV/VMLAB-WDC01 TERMSRV/vmlab-wdc01.vmlab.local Dfsr-12F9A27C-BF97-4787-9364-D31B6C55EB04/vmlab-wdc01.vmlab.local DNS/vmlab-wdc01.vmlab.local GC/vmlab-wdc01.vmlab.local/vmlab.local HOST/vmlab-wdc01.vmlab.local/VMLAB HOST/vmlab-wdc01.vmlab.local ldap/vmlab-wdc01.vmlab.local/VMLAB ldap/VMLAB-WDC01 ldap/vmlab-wdc01.vmlab.local ldap/vmlab-wdc01.vmlab.local/vmlab.local
Now, from the client side, I am calling InitializeSecurityContext (hCred, NULL, "test / value" ...
And i get SEC_E_WRONG_PRINCIPAL
I tried ldap / vmlab-wdc01.vmlab.local, same results If I just tried Administrator it works !!
source to share
No one has answered this question yet
Check out similar questions: