Tags generated by select2 not loading correctly
to make my tags look better and I had a problem saving and loading those tags.
I have this field for tags:
<%= f.text_field :tag_list %>
And I am setting
in this field like this:
$('#content_tag_list').select2 tags:  tokenSeparators: [ ',' ] formatNoMatches: -> ''
As you can see, I am using a delimiter for the tags. While I am typing the tags, they are correctly separated by ",", but the problem is when I save this form and click on edit again, the tags are merged into one tag. For example:
- Open the edit page
- Start typing the tags "one", "two" and "three"
- Tags are properly separated by ","
- Click the button to save the content
- Tags are stored separately in the database as they must
- Click again to edit the same content.
- Tags are displayed as if they were combined: "one two three"
If you then click Save again, the content will no longer connect to the old tags. it will only be associated with the one-two-three merged tag.
Any ideas why this is happening? Thank.
source to share
No one has answered this question yet
Check out similar questions: